• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hiya, im new ,just staring today!

Hiya Everyone,
My name is Debbie and im just starting slimmingworld today. I want to try to loose a stone by xmas, well thats the plan lol

Im struggling with breakfasts as im not usually a breakfast person, i tend to skip it altogether. I realise that eating breakfast is an important part of the plan and to help the body to loose weight. This morning ive managed to force myself to eat a mullerlight yoghurt for breakfast,,, but really need some other suggestions.

Many thanks and look forward to meeting you all on the forums!
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*honey

Silver Member
Hi and welcome to SW and Minimins :)
I have cereal for breakfast,
You could have a Hi Fi bar/Kellogs fibre plus bar/Alpen bars. They are a HEB choice.
Magic porridge ( 28g porridge mixed with mullerlight yog and left overnight

Maybe if your able to have your 'breakfast' a little later if you cant manage to eat first thing in the morning

thanks girls, your replies are really helpful :) i have got most of the cook books and the food optimising book which i bought off ebay, some of the syns etc i still need to study and find out..... like Chocolate... i really need chocolate on * week... is there a thread anywhere that someone could direct me to that shows what chocolate you are allowed to eat? thanks xx

Hi debbie! Welcome :)

I tend to find for my first few days on SW i tend to have a cooked breakfast e.g bacon sarnie, beans on toast, scrambled eggs, eggy bread with bacon (the smell makes you hungry and you will probs want to eat it!) then I just get into a routine of eating breakfast!

HTH

good luck!

xx

Hi debbie,

good luck with your weight loss journey, I also had the same problem with not being able to eat breakfast but now i cant function without it lol

i started off with bran flakes or porridge now i eat all sorts of stuff inc cooked breakfasts, omlettes etc

:) x