Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hiya, im new ,just staring today!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Debfairy, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Debfairy

Debfairy Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya Everyone,
    My name is Debbie and im just starting slimmingworld today. I want to try to loose a stone by xmas, well thats the plan lol

Im struggling with breakfasts as im not usually a breakfast person, i tend to skip it altogether. I realise that eating breakfast is an important part of the plan and to help the body to loose weight. This morning ive managed to force myself to eat a mullerlight yoghurt for breakfast,,, but really need some other suggestions.

Many thanks and look forward to meeting you all on the forums!
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
  4. MsMuppet

MsMuppet Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Debbie :wavey: and welcome to the forum :)
    x

5. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Hi and welcome to SW and Minimins :)
    I have cereal for breakfast,
    You could have a Hi Fi bar/Kellogs fibre plus bar/Alpen bars. They are a HEB choice.
    Magic porridge ( 28g porridge mixed with mullerlight yog and left overnight

Maybe if your able to have your 'breakfast' a little later if you cant manage to eat first thing in the morning

6. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to have a very late breakfast at around 11 or 12 so that works for me and keeps me full for a late lunch x

7. Debfairy

Debfairy Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks girls, your replies are really helpful :) i have got most of the cook books and the food optimising book which i bought off ebay, some of the syns etc i still need to study and find out..... like Chocolate... i really need chocolate on * week... is there a thread anywhere that someone could direct me to that shows what chocolate you are allowed to eat? thanks xx

8. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Hi debbie! Welcome :)

I tend to find for my first few days on SW i tend to have a cooked breakfast e.g bacon sarnie, beans on toast, scrambled eggs, eggy bread with bacon (the smell makes you hungry and you will probs want to eat it!) then I just get into a routine of eating breakfast!

HTH

good luck!

xx

9. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi debbie,

good luck with your weight loss journey, I also had the same problem with not being able to eat breakfast but now i cant function without it lol

i started off with bran flakes or porridge now i eat all sorts of stuff inc cooked breakfasts, omlettes etc

:) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.