Hiya, im new ,just staring today!

Debfairy

Hiya Everyone,
My name is Debbie and im just starting slimmingworld today. I want to try to loose a stone by xmas, well thats the plan lol

Im struggling with breakfasts as im not usually a breakfast person, i tend to skip it altogether. I realise that eating breakfast is an important part of the plan and to help the body to loose weight. This morning ive managed to force myself to eat a mullerlight yoghurt for breakfast,,, but really need some other suggestions.

Many thanks and look forward to meeting you all on the forums!
xxx

Hi and welcome to SW and Minimins :)
I have cereal for breakfast,
You could have a Hi Fi bar/Kellogs fibre plus bar/Alpen bars. They are a HEB choice.
Magic porridge ( 28g porridge mixed with mullerlight yog and left overnight

Maybe if your able to have your 'breakfast' a little later if you cant manage to eat first thing in the morning

thanks girls, your replies are really helpful :) i have got most of the cook books and the food optimising book which i bought off ebay, some of the syns etc i still need to study and find out..... like Chocolate... i really need chocolate on * week... is there a thread anywhere that someone could direct me to that shows what chocolate you are allowed to eat? thanks xx

Hi debbie! Welcome :)

I tend to find for my first few days on SW i tend to have a cooked breakfast e.g bacon sarnie, beans on toast, scrambled eggs, eggy bread with bacon (the smell makes you hungry and you will probs want to eat it!) then I just get into a routine of eating breakfast!

HTH

good luck!

xx

Hi debbie,

good luck with your weight loss journey, I also had the same problem with not being able to eat breakfast but now i cant function without it lol

i started off with bran flakes or porridge now i eat all sorts of stuff inc cooked breakfasts, omlettes etc

:) x

Back