Hiya I'm new

Hi my name is Aurora and I live in norfolk. I weigh 12st and am 5ft 11, my goal is to be 10st-10 1/2st before I start uni in september. Even though I am not clinically obese according to my BMI (23.6) I would like to be slimmer. I am following a basic healthy eating plan and I exercise regularly(I ice skate for 3 hours twice a week and dance for half an hour once a week as well as taking walks and bike rides every day).
I am currently on Day 2 of the diet!!!
I found that on other weight loss forums I tried that I was ostracized a bit for not being obese and people didn't seem to accept that I want to lose weight just as much as anybody else. Ok rant over :sigh:.
My problem areas are my hips and thighs.

Well you seem to be doing the right things with eating and exercise so good luck

And remember to write down what you have

Irene xx

Welcome :welcome:

you seem to have everything sorted regarding exercise! Have you (and i'm sure you have) thought of visiting the gym to work on your problem areas?

Good luck

Good luck..! :) It seems to me you know what you need to do to lose the weight so that's good. and remember! Muscles weigh more than fat or at least that's what i am telling myself haha

Back