hiya, i'm new

Weston

hiya peeps,
I joined Rosemary Conley last thursday after successfully losing 8 stone on the weight watchers plan, however for the last couple of months i have really been struggling (i didn't go to meetings, just followed the books). I decided that RC was something that i can sustain long term, points i don't think that i can plus i was becoming way too obsessive and made myself ill because i was going to the gym for about 2 hours a day, 7 days a week, just to earn bonus point.

Anyway, i am loving the RC plan, but confession time, i am not starting the 1200 calorie fat attack phase, i'm just jumping onto the 1400 calorie phase 2, my leader doesn't know that yet!!!! I don't want to lose my final few pounds too quickly, i want to chill and enjoy the plan, if i lose a pound a week, then great, if more then even better.

I will be posting food diaries as from next week (wanna get 1st wi out the way first).

Just wanna say, that after having a nosey around your forum, it's so good to see peeps results on this plan and congratulations for your losses and good luck for your further weigh ins.

Kate

:welcome: I couldn't do WW try to eat loads of fruit and salad to keep points low and then eat any bonus points I had got from exercise and like you become obsessed with it all. i have only recently joined RC and my 1st week I lost 3.5lbs but Monday just gone was daughters birthday and this monday have small operation at hospital so missing out for 2 weeks and I am missing the classes so hopefully back soon.

Good luck with it all. :):):)

Hi, I'm just swopping over from slimming world, which was a great food plan, but I only lost half a stone in 5 months! So, just popped in to say HELLO!

Looks like many people have swapped from another diet. I was also on WW but was gaining and shifting the same 6lbs!! The new points plan was confusing and I really didnt get why when you exercise you should reward yourself with food as you gain more points to use!!

I've tried both SW and WW in the past. I was very hungry on WW and could figure out the points system, while SW didn't really teach me anything about portion control. I've found the RC plan very educational so far - I never realised that a portion of Cadbury's chocolate was only three or four chunks!!!

starbug said:
I've tried both SW and WW in the past. I was very hungry on WW and could figure out the points system, while SW didn't really teach me anything about portion control. I've found the RC plan very educational so far - I never realised that a portion of Cadbury's chocolate was only three or four chunks!!!

I could have written your post myself! Sounds like I wrote it.

Back