Hiya.......I'm new!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by bubble-bum, 28 March 2008 Social URL.

1. bubble-bum

bubble-bum New Member

Hi everybody!

Thank God it's FRIDAY!

I heard about your community today & have been reading some of the posts & you have given me the motivation I need to get my (bubble) bum into gear. I've always been heavy but don't look that big which is a problem because I've been fooling myself that I'm fine.....just a curvy girlie. Well my doctor gave me the short sharp slap to reality that I needed:cry::cry:

I currently weight 13st & 10Ibs and want to get down to at least the higher level of my BMI (9st 10Ibs approx.) 4 Stones....... up until today I had no idea where to start!! But reading your stories has made me see that I'm not alone. I was going to start with Lipotrim but am a little bit nervous about it so have decided to go with WW the Core Plan for a few months to see how I go. Oh yeah & obviously get up and do some exercise...........I work from home so most days the most exercise I get is walking from one end of the house to the other (& believe me my house is not a mansion by any stretch of the imagination!!)

Well........that's it really! I just wanted to say hi & I'll be logging on lots for inspiration/motivation.

Have a great weekend - take care

BB X

***PEOPLE - am sorry!! I have posted this in the wrong section, I'm still trying to find my way. Sorry Again!!
    Last edited: 28 March 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

Hi Bubble-Bum and welcome:wavey: :welcome::wavey:to the boards, its such a great site with loads of support from lots of lovely lads and lassies. Keep posting and good luck with your journey. x
  4. bubble-bum

bubble-bum New Member

Thanks a million Lyndsey & congratulations on loosing over 2 stones!!

Have a great weekend!!
  5. xxktxx

xxktxx Member

Calorie counted
    Welcome BB..only joined the forum myself yesterday. I did WW years ago after my second child was born and lost more than four stone which i kept off for about 10 years.

Good luck.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.