• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hiya, New to Site ... But Not to Dieting!

hi welcome its a fab web site, rest lots i should think :0)

hi ya im new 2 d site im careless its jus as it says on d tin.. happy 2 report xcellerate does work im only 21 had a baby at 18 was only 8 stone after my baby which was 2 and half yrs ago. i used to b 71/2 stone before but after i had my baby so young being stuck at home i ate an ate.. was only over 9 stone at my heaviest but im onky 5ft 1 so as some pple told me i was slopy. i started xcellerate 2mths ago an didnt do a diet r much exercise im back 2 8 stone and healthy still gona do another month an c how that goes happy now an feel much sexier even fittin into my size 6 clothes again so dont heed pple who says it doesnt work cos it does its great well worth d money.. give it a go an ul b sayin d same ting i am n a few weeks..:D good luck any one trying it...

Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah, and I am happy to have lost 7 stone on the Rosemary Conley diet and have just had a tummy tuck on the NHS. :D

Any advice on recovery etc would be most welcome.

You really lost 7 stones in weight on Rosemary Conley?!! Well done. How long did it take?

There are lots of people who have tummy tucks on here ... have a search around and ask there.

:clap: on your amazing weightloss. xxxx

SarahSez

Silver Member
thanks CahChing,

on my first anniversary of attending class i lost my 6th stone and the 7th over then next few months - i've stayed this weight for several months now.

I had 1.2kg skin removed with tummy tuck but the great news was i didn't need my stomach muscles stitching (which is unusual for a woman with 3 children apparently) and this is due to the exercise that is involved with Rosemary Conley classes; it also means that my pain was a lot less than expected and my recovery time will be quicker too!

Good news for me I think :D

thanks CahChing,

on my first anniversary of attending class i lost my 6th stone and the 7th over then next few months - i've stayed this weight for several months now.

I had 1.2kg skin removed with tummy tuck but the great news was i didn't need my stomach muscles stitching (which is unusual for a woman with 3 children apparently) and this is due to the exercise that is involved with Rosemary Conley classes; it also means that my pain was a lot less than expected and my recovery time will be quicker too!

Good news for me I think :D
I've always loved the Rosemary Conley diet. I'm on CD at the moment bust said I'd switch to RC or Slimming World when down to 16 Stone.

Ohhh just become member here and saw your post what an inspiration - I started lighterlife 2wks ago - going well. I've got 6 childrens so I've forgotten what tummy muscles are - hope your recovery goes well x

Congrats on your weightloss. Thats great the op went so well, I hope you are delighted with the results, you really deserve it.

Last edited: