Hiya newbie approaching

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sloan130608, 13 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sloan130608

sloan130608 New Member

Hi my name is angie I am 26 years old, I stay up in sunny scotland (lol yes)
    I have been wanting to start SW for quite a while but I have been to nervous to, as I don't have much confidence.
    I am studying computing at University I am wanting to get back to a healthy weight as I used to be a size 10 but now I am almost a size 18. I have researched so many different diet plans as I have struggled in the past to keep to the same diet and it seems that this is the only diet that I could see myself sticking too. I ahve registered on the SW site I am very nervous about going to my first meeting as I get nervous around new people.
    So be gentle ppl
    Thank You

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachmagl

Rachmagl Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Welcome :)

Another fellow scot :)

I know what you mean about being nervous around new people, thats why i have never joined WW or SW, i just cant seem to build up the courage. I prefer to just calorie count.

Good on you for building up the courage to do so. Good luck :D

Rachael x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I go to a SW meeting and everyone is very friendly and helpful. So don't be scared you will find it is fine.

Irene xx

5. Slim&Elegant

Slim&Elegant Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Welcome! :welcome: This FORUM is right place for being motivated, we have to think optimistically.

6. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    welcome from yet another fellow scot x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.