Hiya Newbie to Calorie Counting

Hi all

Im Tracey, 25 (til tomorrow :cry:) im a stay at home mum & am getting married in October this year :eek:

I have about 2 stone to lose before then, i'm new to calorie counting, so any hints or tips are very welcome :)

Im using Food Focus to monitor my cal. intake and exercise.
Im using the Your Shape & Dance Central games on Kinect (Xbox) & also walking.

I really can't get my mind around other types of diets, so i think Calorie Counting might work best for me - here's hoping anyway hehe.

im currently a size 16/18 and would love to get down to a 14, 12 in my dreams - but aiming for a 14 to start.

I have lost 6lb over December (not sure how! LOL)So starting weight is now 14st.

so yeh Hi! and HELP! lol :)

thanks

Tracey
x

Google BMR calculator to work out your BMR so you know how many cals you should be eating to maintain then subtract 500 a day to lose 1lb a week or 1000 to lose 2lbs a week.

I subtract 500 so I eat around 1300 a day, I zig zag, so some days more than 1300 some days less.

Then I exercise, try to hit the gym 3 times a week, I'm usually losing 1 or 2lbs a week doing this.

Welcome and good luck! x

Hi all

Im Tracey, 25 (til tomorrow :cry:) im a stay at home mum & am getting married in October this year :eek:

I have about 2 stone to lose before then, i'm new to calorie counting, so any hints or tips are very welcome :)

Im using Food Focus to monitor my cal. intake and exercise.
Im using the Your Shape & Dance Central games on Kinect (Xbox) & also walking.

I really can't get my mind around other types of diets, so i think Calorie Counting might work best for me - here's hoping anyway hehe.

im currently a size 16/18 and would love to get down to a 14, 12 in my dreams - but aiming for a 14 to start.

I have lost 6lb over December (not sure how! LOL)So starting weight is now 14st.

so yeh Hi! and HELP! lol :)

thanks

Tracey
x

Hi,

Snap... almost, im new here and also want to slim down for my big day, i got around 6 stone to shift before September 2012!

Calorie counting does seem to be the easiest way to go.

Ive found it helps me to plan out a week at a time but different strokes for different folks!

If you a fiend for cravings like me i have found this helps, ive stuck a picture of my perfect wedding dress i found online with a woman the size i want to be modeling it and stuck it on the front of my fridge for some extra motivation... and a deterant as well from opening the thing!

Good luck!

Back