Hiya, newbie!

Pepperdew

My goodness these forums are immense!
I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow morning and I'm super excited, I just hope it works for me like it has done for other people!

Bit of a chatterbox, so forgive me if I talk/ask too much.
Noticed there is a blog feature, AWESOME, do many people use that?

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Pep x

Hello and welcome, you will find lots of information on here and everybody is so freindly as well...xx

My goodness these forums are immense!
I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow morning and I'm super excited, I just hope it works for me like it has done for other people!

Bit of a chatterbox, so forgive me if I talk/ask too much.
Noticed there is a blog feature, AWESOME, do many people use that?

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Pep x

Hiya

Welcome to the forums.....:wavey:

I've only just started using the blog and I only really use it to keep a list of my food diary at the moment.

Feel free to natter :blahblah: away and ask plenty of questions, someone is always here to answer.

Good luck with your first week

Thanks!
I think I might use the blog, gives me somewhere to natter on to myself - if people read, great - no worries if not :)

Hiya, I'm starting SW tomorrow too, but can't afford groups so doing it on my own (well not so much now I've found this forum!!). There is so much information on here, I'm sure it will help you out, good luck :) x

Hey!!

Thought I would join in too! I'm a newbie (to here!) Been to SW before and I'm really looking forward to getting back into it once I come back my holidays! Good luck to everyone in the mean time...these forums look like they are going to be really helpful!!

xx

hey I'm newish too .. 1 week in this site is fab and so friendly ... if there is anything your not sure of there is always someone to help - good luck x

Me too! Fellow newbie here! Its quite funny there are these peppers called pepperdew I have and I literally ran to the fridge because I thought they'd gone off and forget about them completely (but they hadn;t luckily)

Welcome and good luck with ur journey! :) xx

Back