1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya not new but re starting SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by honey-dd, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. honey-dd

honey-dd Full Member

lap band
    Hiya im not new to here lost 5 stone with cd but stopped it a good few months ago:D. And only gained 7lbs but that's cos iv been a pig lol

Did try to re start so i could do ivf but far to much pressure on me so i stopped and re started sw last night:D

So far so good but does anyone know how i can get hold of this weeks password i forgot to write it down and cant get hold of my cons and really want to use the site.

Might have to wait till next week i dont mind but if anyone knows how to get it i would be really grateful
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

slimming world
    :wavey: welcome
  4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi and welcome to SW. Sorry, I didn't go to class this week so I am also without the password x
  5. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Welcome back!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.