Hiya

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
Hi

I've just come back to minimins, last time I was here I was on Cambridge but like every other diet I've ever done I didn't stick to it.

I had very high blood pressure and my GP has prescribed tabs for that and also Xenical. I've been on them for a week now and have lost 7 lbs which I'm gobsmacked about.

I'm determined this time and like the fact that these tablets are almost scaring me into weight loss. I definately don't want the yucky orange side effects so I'm not eating rubbish.

I just have a couple of quick questions for you experts.

I'm feeling very sick all the time. Is this normal and will it go away?

I've been a bit constipated, I know this is normal but wonder if it will also clear up?

Does anyone else feel really lethargic on it?

I've only had one episode of side effects after a tuna salad, lesson learned all fat even good fat is bad fat to xenical.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

M
x

Hi welcome back to minimins, i'm new to xenical , i've only been on it a few days now. I haven't been constipated but i tend to have fresh orange juice every day so i think that helps everything along. Well done on your 7lbs loss, that is great for your first week. Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey xx

Welcome back Calkarima!

Well done on your weight loss this week, you are off to a good start!:happy096:

I am sure someone will be along shortly to help answer your questions on Xenical.

As for being constipated and tired...that is common for all diets as your body adapts to the change.

Drinking water throughout the day will help with both.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Love Mini xxx

:welcome: Hi and welcome, re: the constipation, yes it will pass, (excuse the pun!!) just up your water intake and eat your greens, as for the lethargy and feeling sick, can't say I've had that but others on here have so I would say thats quite normal as your body gets used to xenical.
:happy036:Well done on the 7lbs loss thats great and goos luck with the rest of your journey to wellbeing and fitness.
xx

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm really feeling chuffed with my loss this week hopefully I'll be just as happy when it settles to 1 - 2 lbs per week, thats when it gets dangerous for me. I get bored really quickly so thinking its gonna take a full year is a bit scary

I'm really impressed with how well you and others on the site have done on Xenical so I'm hoping that'll keep me going.

Take care.

M
x

Hiya and welcome to the xenical forum!
I too find i feel a little sick the first few days of taking them, also a little bit bunged up, but worst of all the 3 day headache.

You will be pleased to hear that these side effects do pass, you might not experience them all, thats just me!

I wish you the very best of luck x

hey an welcome to xenical!!

cant add much more than the lovely ladies have said!

they will pass!!! i promise!!

post lost!

love katie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I felt a bit tired and constipated for the first 4 days but i'm back to normal now and feeling fine,like everyone has been saying drinking enough water really helps.
Well done on your 7lb loss :)

Back