Hiya!

Lass

Just joined up tonight and thought id say hello to everyone! I joined slimmingworld 10 weeks ago on the 20th April 2010 and im now 28 & a half lbs lighter :)

Still a long long way to go to reach my 10st 7lbs tartget, as im currently 17st 7lbs.

Im finding the diet easy so far, i feel im in the right frame of mind now, as have tried and failed many times since having my baby in January 2009.

but here i am... raring to go and looking forward to a slimmer, happier me!! :)

Sarah xxxxxx

Well done for taking that first step and having lost a good amount already! Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Welcome Sarah, I'm in Fife too! Where abouts are you?

Thanks Meli Well done on your weightloss too! Hi Helen, Ive always lived around methilhill/buckhaven area! what about you??

Wow! Congratulations on your weightloss so far!

Here's to onwards and downwards!

what a fab weight loss, i'm at 17st9lb at the mo, desperate for another bambino, but need to get the weight off 1st, as i'm back at the starting weight after having eilidh!

there is nothing holding u back, go 4 it, its great!

laura x

Well done on your weight loss so far!
I've just joined tonight too and started SW on 25th June - first weigh in on Friday. hopefully my results will be as good as yours are!

Thanks Meli Well done on your weightloss too! Hi Helen, Ive always lived around methilhill/buckhaven area! what about you??

Not too far away, we're near Lochgelly:) My hubby used to work in Leven.

Good luck chick xx

Not too far helen :)

Im doing the extra easy plan, ic ouldnt quite catch on the the red & green days.. finding this so much more easy and i get all the things i like! x

Back