• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hiya :)

Hi all,

never really used a forum before so forgive me if im posting in the wrong place etc lol!

joined slimming world Thursday 29th August and in my first weigh in last thursday i lost 4lb, yey go me!

Just looking through all your fantastic recipes etc and loving it, hence why i joined. so im hoping to get to speak to you all over my journey to my weight loss ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
hi pink princess and welcome to sw and well done on your loss.

You have posted in the recipe section so not sure how many replies you will get :D if you post in the main sw section i'm sure you will get lots more replies everyone is really friendly

good luck for next week :D

Well done on the weight loss hun and welcome to the forums. You would have had a better response on the main forum but you aren't to know. If you have any questions or need any help or support then feel free to ask, we're all a helpful bunch on here and I wouldn't have made it this far without the support of everyone on here :)

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
:welcome2: Hiya!!

Everyone on here is really friendly and theres always someone about to answer your queries, have a laugh with or moan to!

The main SW forum is good for all things SW realated (as if you couldnt guess) and the off topic is great fun to have a good natter and talk about anything else whether it be tv, work, genral moans and groans etc etc.

Well done on your 4lb loss as well, thats a really great start!

xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reported Posts - Not spam 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 2
Introductions 2