Hiya :)

pinkprincess83

Hi all,

never really used a forum before so forgive me if im posting in the wrong place etc lol!

joined slimming world Thursday 29th August and in my first weigh in last thursday i lost 4lb, yey go me!

Just looking through all your fantastic recipes etc and loving it, hence why i joined. so im hoping to get to speak to you all over my journey to my weight loss ;)

hi pink princess and welcome to sw and well done on your loss.

You have posted in the recipe section so not sure how many replies you will get :D if you post in the main sw section i'm sure you will get lots more replies everyone is really friendly

good luck for next week :D

Hi & welcome to the forum.

If you have posted in the wrong section as you can see from soccormum's reply somebody will let you know.

Any questions just ask, we're all in this together:D

Well done on the weight loss hun and welcome to the forums. You would have had a better response on the main forum but you aren't to know. If you have any questions or need any help or support then feel free to ask, we're all a helpful bunch on here and I wouldn't have made it this far without the support of everyone on here :)

:welcome2: Hiya!!

Everyone on here is really friendly and theres always someone about to answer your queries, have a laugh with or moan to!

The main SW forum is good for all things SW realated (as if you couldnt guess) and the off topic is great fun to have a good natter and talk about anything else whether it be tv, work, genral moans and groans etc etc.

Well done on your 4lb loss as well, thats a really great start!

xx

Back