Hiya

i<3jellybeans

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if i am meant to post here as i am a newbie to this site, (still getting use to finding my way around) but i wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. :D

My name is Chrissie and i am 27 years old from Essex. I rejoined slimming world on wednesday evening for the final time, as im sick and tired of yo-yoing with my weight. I was at one point going to Weight Watchers, then back to Slimming World, then calorie counting and so on, and this is the last time i am rejoining a slimming club because it is going to be my year that i reach goal!! :)

My weight piled on during my teens, then even more when i went to college to study catering. Being a chef back then was a great experience, but having to try everything you make just wasnt good for me..as i LOVE my food.

3-4 years ago i finished catering industry and now i am qualified in childcare, i have completed level 2 and nearly level 3..woohoo! So my day job is working with children aged 2 and 9 months to 4-5 years. Love my job, love my friends (and bf!) and enjoying life.

Hopefully with the support from the site, my SW leader and staying to group therapy i can win this and get to target this year. Fingers, eyes, arms, legs, toes all crossed.

Thats a little about me, i wont babble on too much, i just hope ive posted this in the right section of this forum..i think it may take me a little while to get use to it.

Hope you're all well ;)

Welcome Chrissie :D
Where in Essex are you from? My family are from Chelmsford spend a lot of time there.
Best of luck on your SW journey x

Hi Sarah-Jayne,

Thanks for the warm welcome, i live near Colchester which isnt far from Chelmsford, i go from time to time with my friends there as the shoppings quite good.

Thankyou for the goodluck message x

Thankyou for the reply :) x

Back