Hiya

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by i<3jellybeans, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi everyone,

I am not sure if i am meant to post here as i am a newbie to this site, (still getting use to finding my way around) but i wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. :D

My name is Chrissie and i am 27 years old from Essex. I rejoined slimming world on wednesday evening for the final time, as im sick and tired of yo-yoing with my weight. I was at one point going to Weight Watchers, then back to Slimming World, then calorie counting and so on, and this is the last time i am rejoining a slimming club because it is going to be my year that i reach goal!! :)

My weight piled on during my teens, then even more when i went to college to study catering. Being a chef back then was a great experience, but having to try everything you make just wasnt good for me..as i LOVE my food.

3-4 years ago i finished catering industry and now i am qualified in childcare, i have completed level 2 and nearly level 3..woohoo! So my day job is working with children aged 2 and 9 months to 4-5 years. Love my job, love my friends (and bf!) and enjoying life.

Hopefully with the support from the site, my SW leader and staying to group therapy i can win this and get to target this year. Fingers, eyes, arms, legs, toes all crossed.

Thats a little about me, i wont babble on too much, i just hope ive posted this in the right section of this forum..i think it may take me a little while to get use to it.

Hope you're all well ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Chrissie :D
    Where in Essex are you from? My family are from Chelmsford spend a lot of time there.
    Best of luck on your SW journey x

4. i<3jellybeans

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi Sarah-Jayne,

Thanks for the warm welcome, i live near Colchester which isnt far from Chelmsford, i go from time to time with my friends there as the shoppings quite good.

Thankyou for the goodluck message x

5. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Welcome to the forum, another Essex girl here.

Good luck with your SW journey and of you need any help just holler, there is always someone here to help

Good luck again

6. i<3jellybeans

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Thankyou for the reply :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.