Hiya

Paulah092

Hey,

Just started my TFR today :D hopeing i can keep myself on track and achieve something from this for myself ;)

Hi Paula, welcome and good luck on your Lipotrim journey. You will be ok. It's great that you have decided to start. Keep in touch with this forum. It can be a life saver.

Thanks Rosary, i had a wee read around here during the weekend to see how others are doing. First time i've got exicted about a diet lol now just need to get my swim suit body so i can take my wee baba swimming :)

Hi Paula

You will find this site a god send, unlucky for me my internet connection wasnt working at the weekend and now waiting for 02 to fix it !! hence my slip up over the weekend as I couldn't log on when I was at my weakest :cry:

Good luck in your jouney x:)

Hi Paula,
I am also a newbie, I am on day 4 and finding it ok mainly! I actually like the shakes (first few I had to have with sweeteners), I am not hungry as of yesterday and I am feeling ok too.. The weekend was a little stressful as I was surrounded by my other half and our 3 kids eating everything.. but hey, what can you do? LOL!

Good luck on your journey - will keep an eye out for you! :)
xxx

good luck xx

Hi Paulah, just come to this site instead of going for the bikkies and you will be o.k. Welcome!!!

Back