Cruise PP Hiya!

Hiya everyone!
My boyfriend and I have been doing the dukan diet since last Monday! He's lost a stone and I've lost 9lb :0) I really struggled last week but started on the veggies yday! And sad as it sounds I couldn't be more excited to have a bit of plain chicken for lunch today as excited as I was for veggies yday! Lol!

well done on such a positive start, must be good to have constant support for each other :)

Look forward to seeing your losses x

It really is! Especially as I struggled so much!
Is it just me or do men tend to lose weight easier/ quicker than women?
X

It really is! Especially as I struggled so much!
Is it just me or do men tend to lose weight easier/ quicker than women?
X

Yes as you found that's usually the case - they generally lose more easily I'm afraid. But I think it's great that you've embarked on this together and don't be disheartened about your slower losses. And don't let him tease you about it either!

Congrats and welcome!
My hubby lasted 2 days on Dukan, but now eats what I eat for supper (and also whatever else he wants - chocolate, biscuits, crisps!) and he's still losing about a lb a week after the initial loss (down 10lbs). It stinks because I'm making a HUGE effort - including working out hard 5x/week - and he's easily catching up on his weight loss... stinker! Men!! :p

Ladies, life ain't fair - we can't eat as much as them, we can't drink as much as them, and when we diet we can't lose as fast as them.

And even if we do the EXACT same job as them, we don't earn as much as them!!

:eek:

And even if we do the EXACT same job as them, we still have to do the cleaning and laundry when we get home.

Back