Hiya... :)

pandalove

Just started the Dukan Diet but have realised that the lack of enjoyment from eating fish, meat and eggs is not the best start! So I've made an appointment to see a Cambridge Diet counsellor on Thursday and I'm feeling quite excited to be honest. I've got a Doctors appointment Monday so I can get him to sign my form thing (wish me luck for this!) I've tried soooooooo many diets and my main goal is to feel happy with myself. I lost 4 stone last year due to gallbladder problems, I had it removed and subsequently I've put it all back on, plus more. So I really want this to be it!

Thats the best goal you can have :) good luck panda
xxx

Hey. Best of luck! I did cambridge and now looking to possibly try Dukan. I don't know much about it though. I lost 3 stone on cambridge, but in the end, I just wanted to eat and went overboard. Just stick with the advice they give you and best of luck! Oh, and stay away fro,m anywhere you might get tempted to eat whilst on CD lol! x

Thank you everyone,

I can see why the Dukan is good for some people but not for me! (I have lost 4lb in 4days though)

Seen my Cambridge lady tonight who was lovely, really excited to get started after speaking to Doc on Monday!

Back