Hiya :)

twinkle82

Silver Member
I haven't really looked much in this section but I'm officially refreeding as of today.I'm just 2lbs away from being in my ideal weight range and hoping to lose that in the next few wks.I've had 1 shake today and I'll have another one soon and then chicken stir fry for my first meal when I cook dinner

Good luck!! How long were u 100% for and how long do u plan on refeeding? That's my biggest worry as I don't just want to lose 'fake' weight, then have a few days on my honeymoon and balloon to beginning size!! I always hear about amount of weight lost on here but not so much about inches or dress size...
Xx

Hiya hun, I joined LT last May and was on it for 4 months,came off for refeed for 1/2 wks,then normal food for 4 months. I felt the weight creeping back on and rejoined LT in January(put 9lbs on) and now lost 27lbs in 6 wks, so now refeeding for hopefully about 2 wks, but I'll be honest, it's not going well. I'm ok until I eat, then I can't seem to stop, so really struggling at the moment :(
How are you doing? Are you refeeding now? x

No!! I'm only on Day 4!!!!!! (And miserable with it.) But I'm mainly concerned about the fact I'm going from this super strict diet to the super indulgence of hens, weddings and honeymoon after a couple of months on it, and trying to work out the best way to transition without piling on pounds...

Also trying to work out how to take people out for work lunches and not eat or drink :-/ I acknowledged my social life would take a hit, but I didn't really think through all the work meetings and schmoozing I conduct over lunch!!

Probably why I got fat in the first place....!!

Hi I am relieved to read this post - I too am struggling with the life balance whilst on LT and completely echo your thoughts about superstrict diet I too am only on day 4.... However think I might need to re-feed next week due to commitments in the following week which will mean its very very tricky for me to be on LT... I realise its a commitment but think sometimes its about timing... then dont really want to be on/off between LT and re-feed as surely thats not good either...

Any thoughts/advice appreciated...!

Well I was told there's no point being on it for only a week as its only water weight lost then, to actually have a chance of keeping it off my pharmacist recommended a month minimum before the refeed. I'm going to reassess my weight after a month and maybe start eating protein only meals... I reckon I could salad it up a night or two and stay in ketosis...

I'd advise to chat with your pharm/doc and if u really can only commit to one week TFR then switch diet?

X

Back