Hiya!

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
Hiya

I am so excited to be able to post in this section and thought I would start by introducing myself. I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with our second child (only 3 weeks 5 days), my husband and I are so excited and my little boy (2 years old) keeps telling me I have a baby monkey in my tummy hahaha!

I am seriously over weight but I plan on sticking with slimming world and hoping to still loose weight (I have plenty to loose) whilst pregnant. I am going to be realistic though and know that somedays I will crave food that isn't on plan, or just be able to tollerate certain foods etc and I am happy enough to just be able to stick to the plan as much as possible!

My EDD is 14th May

xxx

Fantastic news!!! It's so exciting =] the first 12week's of mine all I could stomche eating was fruit, sausage rolls(the pastry) jam doughnuts and snickers lol 13w+4 now and I'm addicted to fruit(Apple's) and cheese on toast. So far I've managed to sts (woo). Don't be to hard on urself in the first 12wks, eat wot u can stomach, drink loads of water(helps with constipation) well.... Tbh u know all this coz baby is it 2nd! Eek I'm excited for u I'm rambling lol =D

Back