Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Bexter, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Bexter

Bexter New Member

Hi, I've just found this website and want to say a big hello to everyone on here.
    There is so much useful info and inspirational photo's on here, its gonna take me ages to read it all!

I've been doing LL for nearly six months now, and I've lost a large part of my weight but still got a few more months to go (hopefully only three!).

You are all doing so well and I'm really impressed by everyone's achievements. I'm looking forward to chatting to you all :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Well, welcome to this crazy place...we are looking forward to chatting to you as well...
    Take care and keep us posted..

4. stormydog

stormydog Member

Wow!! You have lost so much...an inspiration to so many of us (I need to lose just under 6 stones now). You will be in great shape for this summer.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.