Hiya!!

Corriefaith27

Hi everyone. I have never posted on a forum like this before but just need all the support I can get! I joined SW in October 2018 for the first time and think I’ve been doing alright, but recently my weight loss has slowed making me a bit disheartened.
I just wondered if anyone had some tips or advice? Of if anyone had the same problems around 10 months into the process.
Thanks
Corrie xx

Hi Corrie. Welcome to minimins. I've found the forums really helpful.

There are some really helpful people on the SW section - so I recommend posting thus there and they'll help you.

Hi welcome along. My losses have slowed right down, and I'm so close to target. I think that because I'm already a healthy weight, my body is starting to resist losing more. I won't give in though, and get this last couple of lbs off. Don't forget to keep hydrated, and not get into a routine eating the same foods, as that can often slow losses down

Hey, I'm following SW too and ive lost my mojo a bit recently too. I was all into meal planning and 100% focused but I just feel like I'm winging it at the minute and could do so much better! Xx

Back