Hiya

thankyou keisha :)

miss unknown, thats exactly why i want to lose weight, it got to the point where i'd just cry when i looked in the mirror.
The lipotrim diet sounds interesting, i must look at them all, there are so many out there i'm surprised, i normally went with very low calorie diets, but always got ill after a week or two, so i guess i need one that will keep me going and motivated. Thank you :) i could do with talking to someone, i find keeping motivated the trickest, especially when all my mates are very slim and have 2 or three bars of chocolate first thing, i always want to join in :(
x x x

I think ya have to be really focused to go on to a vlcd as its not easy but the results are great and help to keep ya motivated!! Have a wee goo around the site and maybe you can find something that suits to your needs and if anything ask questions on the different diets, everyone is always happy to answer and understands your situation. Keep in touch and let me know which one ya have decided. All the best and ya can do it, the support is here whenever ya need it, take care

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins :)
Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Back