Hiyerrrr! =)

vanillapurple

Oooo heya, I just stumbled along this forum while trying to find out how long it should be before I will be able to buy a pair of size 16 jeans lol! And wow what a friendly bunch you all seem, it's very rare I join forums these days, but reading through the posts I found so many supportive people I signed up. So here I am.

The name's Laura, I'm 22 and have been unhappy with my weight since primary school, but never had the courage or determination to do something about it, then one day I just felt enough is enough, there's someone trapped inside this body desperate to get out, but I'm just too insecure to be that person. So I a month ago today I joined WeightWatchers. I started going swimming as much as I could (not easy now kids have taken over the swimming pool for six weeks!) and two weeks ago I joined my local gym.

The diet hasn't been much effort, and to be honest once you get to the gym it's so enjoyable and you feel amazing when you come out. The only effort is having the motivation to leave the house when the weather is miserable lol.

My next weigh in is Tuesday, and I am hoping to have lost 2lb this week which means I will have lost a stone in total already. I can't wait to start noticing a real difference and drop a dress size then I can treat myself to some new clothes.

My only worry is that I will lose enthusiasm as time goes on, hence joining these forums in the hope that people will help nudge me along a bit. Lol. Anyway, I am really sorry about the essay!! I'm just enjoying feeling positive for a change! =D

Laura

Welcome onboard and well done on starting WWs and getting down to the gym. There is loads of support and advice on Minis and we're always happy to give a nudge when needed!

xx

Thank you. And wow I must say you look amazing. I have had a nosey at the inspiration slide show and people have done so well, it makes you believe, these are real people living real lives, just like me, and not celebs with personal trainers and home gyms lol.

Hi and welcome. You are doing very well with WW. Come and join us in the WW section as everyone is friendly and supportive

Irene xx

Back