Hlf way through wk 3 and.........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thinkingthin1974, 25 September 2009 Social URL.

1. thinkingthin1974

thinkingthin1974 Full Member

Im still hurgry, to the point that my stomache is hurting.
    I'm feeling all sorry for myself at the mo, I'm arguing with myself to stay on track (which I have )
    I thought I wouldnt feel this hungry but I think I might be the sort of person that still feels the hunger.
    I'm making sure I'm drinking plenty of water, anyone know if it will get any better for me?
    Sorry for the down post, just feeling sorry for myself, I know in a couple of hrs I'll bounce back again. Just needed to vent it to people who understood.
    Best wishes,
    Kerry

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ah, sorry to hear you're not feeling great. I still felt a bit dodgy in week three & a lot of people have trouble around their third week.

I'm sure it will get better! I rarely feel hungry now.

Good luck :)

Hannah

4. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Try sparkling water i find it great or even way yourself to get a little boost to keep you on track :)

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Ah, you poor thing. I just have the odd day where I feel a longing for food but then I try and occupy myself with something else till it passes. Hope it settles for you soon, you sound miserable.

6. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    The hunger does go i felt hungry all the time don't even get a pang now
    but it took me a few weeks for the LT to fill me up and now it does and you dont feel hungry its easy to forget to have one

debz x

7. thinkingthin1974

thinkingthin1974 Full Member

Hi,
    Thanks for the replies, I'm not feeling so sorry for myself this morning....lol
    Had a long bath and an early night and feel ready to go again.
    I'm hoping by wk 4 I'll not feel as hungry, just got to go with the ride huh!
    Thanks again, it really helps knowing I can come on here and vent off and talk to people who have been there or are going through it.
    Take care,
    Kerry

8. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad you hear you're feeling better this morning Kerry. A bath and an early night works wonders. When I first started I slept as much as I could and my skin was the softest skin in the world from all the oiling and moisturising! A lot of people say week 3 can be a bit of a low point. Even my chemist when I first started out said beware week 3.

Yep, go with the ride. Hang on tight and roll with it. Very soon you'll look and feel fantastic and all the low points will be forgotten.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.