Hm how to kick a stir fry up the bum

shell09

Silver Member
So wanting stir fry on a red day also making plans for next weeks fish week...

I would love to add some chicken soup Heinz as a sauce but don't even want to look at that sun value!

I want it to be free so any ideas for a nice rich sauce guys?????

tesco chinese stir fry sauce 180g sachet from the chilled section is 9 syns and if cooking for 2 means 4 1/2 syns :D and its yummy !!!!

i had mine with noodles and loads of veg and a HEB of chicken, i was on a green day but suppose this could be EE too ?? x

I use garlic powder, ginger and chilli flakes with some soy sauce and tiny bit of tomato puree. Also a squeeze of lime if I have it. Yummy, rich and completely sun free!

I use Hoi Sin sauce - 1.5 Syns per tbsp & just add some extra soy sauce a stock to make it saucier

Mmm thanks guys will add to tomorrows shopping list

Soy sauce, fresh Ginger and garlic is lovely on stir fries and of course completely free.

If you let your meat to marinade in it for a few hours before cooking, the flavor is all absorbed. Delicious.

Fish sauce (thai or vietnamese) stinks to high heaven but makes any stir fry have the nom nom quality, its free too! combine with fresh garlic and ginger grated and some chilli and soy sauce - v. v. good

Back