1. Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hmm. dominoes help?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Littleslimmingbee, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Hi all,

This week i have costantly been waking up feeling like crap and in a bad mood. So today, i decided to eat a dominoes. *shock horrer..* yes i did. However i did some kind of damage control, opting for a personal pizza.. 4 slices.. of dominoes texas bbq, *yum!* and one pot of garlic and herb dip.

i did sw it, and a cheese and tomatoe came up as 80 odd syns for a small (6 slices?) 87 rings a bell? and i think the dip is 10 and half syns :O

so i would assume all in all about 80 syns all together including dip maybe?

anyways, if anyone would like to help and shed some light on a possible syn value for this little outburst LOL

Thank you very much ladies..

p.s .. depsite it all.. i actually feel much better haha

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. henna!

henna! I can do this............

ah what a treat! i saw the advert on bgt last night and almost reached for the phone!!

4. Littleslimmingbee

LOL, dominoes is my favourite and i wont lie.. but that is the joy of slimmingworld.. i can eat it... however if it had been planned i would have been that little bit more better the rest of the week lol. Hopefully il just sts ..

x

5. Danielle_

Danielle_ Well-Known Member

The big food directory book says

91/2 inch texas bbq sliced in to 6 is 8syns per slice
    10 syns for the dip.

thats not too bad most weeks i save most of my syns for something i really crave.(nutella or kfc ) lol :]

6. Littleslimmingbee

thanks!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx