Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hmm...wierd

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Yasmine, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I know that I have only been on WW for two days now but I'm finding that I already seem to have a different appetite.

Before I was just chugging down food but now, my appetite has behaved itself, I don't find that I am constantly thinking about food or feeling really that hungry.

Not that I'm complaining :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

I hope it continues for you.......
    Well done :)x

4. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yeah i usually feel the same, either your body reajusts itself or you just get used to it!

good luck :D

5. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    that's good that you're feeling this way - means it's easier to stick to :) I think a lot us don't realise we aren't that hungry and we're stuffing our faces for different reasons - once there is a limit to food intake you savour what you get, rather than thinking about what's next! :D

6. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I was the same, before i was just eating for the sake of it, feel a slight twinge in the tum... oh i must be hungry where are the chocolates and crisps! lol... now i stay to eating my meals 4 hours apart have a good portion and keep snacking to a limit as i know if i allow myself to use points for it... ill want more and more lol :) good luck and keep up good work! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.