Hmmm, chilled Mocha Shake!

The Debbil

I've not been able to get my caffeine fix the last two days because I just can't drink it black.

I'm sure other have tried this but I thought I'd share anyway :)

I put a teaspoon of coffee into 250mls of boiling water then let it chill. Once it was nice and cold I popped it into my shaker with a chocolate shake...

YUM!!!

Sounds good..although I love the choc shake as hot chocolate for bedtime. I managed to drink black coffee by making it really week and then increasing the strength over a few weeks when I was on LL and I've always drunk it that way since.

I just use cold water straight from the tap, put in a spoon of coffee and my shake pack and mix it.

Does the coffee dissolve ok in cold water? I was going to do that but I wasn't sure if it would work right.

It works just fine with cold water. I also add a spoon of coffee to the vanilla one sometimes. Tastes like a cold latte!! I just blend it with a cheap milk whisk and dissolves perfectly and is all frothy!!

mmm these sound yummy!! Looking forward to giving it a go xx

I agree with the vanilla and coffee, im not keen on vanilla plain, but with the coffee in and ice its lush!

I'm the same, can't stomach vanilla without the coffee but I've always put the coffee straight in my blender. Perhaps I should I'd it with water first. Will try that.

That sounds nice,will have to try that in the mornin :)

lovely ideas people :) ..The vanilla latté is definitely a fave of mine! ..I have to say though, I do use a drop of skimmed milk in my tea and coffee - I can't deal with it black. I must stress that adding milk might not suit everyone, but it hasn't affected my losses :)

Had this today with the vanilla hake and coffee over ice..... AMAZING!!! Loved it!!! Tips like his make the diet soooooooooooooooo much easier!

Had this this morning and i must admit it was realy nice :). Thank you for the tip :)

I tried the vanilla shake with coffee this morning and it was even nicer than the chocolate and coffee! Perfect start to the day :D

Even if I wasn't on Exante I would happily start my day that way every day.

I adore the vanilla with coffee (the vanilla is one of my faves i simply cannot stomach the strawberry ones which I know lots of people love - happy to swop some hehe) also they making a cup of peppermint tea - letting it cool then adding some to a choc sake - choc and mint surprise - lush! x

Back