Gold Member
Reading a thread on Exante about a 'wish list' for Exante products

So far listed is:

Macaroni cheese
Potatoes
A lemon bar
Coffee shake
scrambled eggs

Hmmmmm now if only there was a VLCD where you could get such things and still stick to plan

Why don't they come over to S&S? Perhaps they've never heard of this diet. They sure don't know what they're missing. Nearly 4 stone gone on this diet only lasted a week on Exante lol x

Lol Starlight, was a time that you were a committed Exanter :). Everyone sees the light eventually, some just take more time than others ;)

Starlight I have to say like you I wasn't sure about switching from CD because I'd done it before, twice and it worked so I was nervous about switching to S&S. Of course we can all still have a blip on S&S or any plan but in terms of a vlcd I really do like most of the products from the original sample pack I received. Also, as ones tastes can change it is good to know there is so much variety on S&S.

I think the fact that S&S do the samples for all of their products speaks volumes - they KNOW that once you taste them you will love them & the variety, obviously you won't like all of them but as people often say our tastes change. I was a committed CD'er who has done the diet previously and was dubious about changing but glad I did as I think the mealpacks are my salvation for succeeding on a VLCD x em x

Back