hmmm is this right???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lady24, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    I have a friend she lives in scotland.... shes been on lipotrim TFR on and off for about a year now but cant quite stick to it, anyway after the chat we had she decided to give it one last go and go for it, she went to the chemist today and she phoned me up devastated because the pharmacist had told her that because she as been on and off it and it hasnt been longer than a 6 month break that she can no longer have it from them as apparently lipotrim are trying to clamp down on chemists taking back people who are on and off it all the time for health reasons :confused:

I have not heard this befor and not sure what to make of it, i told her to personally phone lipotrim herself and ask about this, just waiting to hear back from her.. as anyone else heard of this??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    my chemist told me if i come off the diet i need to wait 6 months b4 i can re start but i am not sure why

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hiya, it's probably to try and prevent 'yo-yoing' which is apparently worse for you than staying the same weight.

5. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Understand the reasoning behind it, but if it was me, I'd just go to a different chemist, or do Exante which is also TRF, you can buy this directly online, no need to visit the chemist!

6. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    lipotrim have told her she does need a cooling off period for at least 3 months. ahh yes exante she asked if there was something similar she could do which was cheaper and i never thought to tell her about that, thankyou dunders ;)

7. Dez

Dez Full Member

She could try Cambridge Weight PLan (was Cambridge Diet) - there are several different plans with that. Your friend might like one of them better than LT. Sole Source is similar to LT but with more choice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.