Hmmm - not ENOUGH fat??

PS: I was just noisy and had a look at your Sparks tracker: did you really have only 40g of cooked pasta with your meal at dinner? :eek: it's very little! :eek:

No probs - Do they have British accents? The guide does have lots of episodes back to back so i guess it could be?! Do these characters look familiar?!

I heart Caroline Aherne | Culture | guardian.co.uk

:) x

oh yes! So it is the Royle family... well I suppose even in Only Fools there are sad episodes :) it's a great show anyway! I might try to look for the boxset for Christmas!

Thanks for that!:D

Oh, no - i've clicked on the wrong one! It was 40g before i cooked it! It was spaghetti - i will go and change it hehe x

I thought it might have been :) it might adjust your carbs intake for today... ;)

Hehe - yes it has. Im not sure i have tracked it right though cos i couldnt find uncooked whole wheat spaghetti. Never mind! x

I found it useful to be able to add my own food: I like it because I keep a precise record of what I do, and it's been very helpful to calculate propoints of things I had tracked on Sparks, as you must input all nutrients. You can look for food imported by other sparkmembers as well as input your own. If you have the nutritional values on the packet you migth want to do it :). Then you add that food to your favourites and then you just pick it up from there when you have it again! You can also copy whole meals in different days if you tend to have similar meals :)

I found it useful to be able to add my own food: I like it because I keep a precise record of what I do, and it's been very helpful to calculate propoints of things I had tracked on Sparks, as you must input all nutrients. You can look for food imported by other sparkmembers as well as input your own. If you have the nutritional values on the packet you migth want to do it :). Then you add that food to your favourites and then you just pick it up from there when you have it again! You can also copy whole meals in different days if you tend to have similar meals :)

Ah so it kinda tracks a bit like e-source then. That's handy. I will have to have a proper look at it when i have more time. Been trying to do my planning tonight at the same time as everything else so it is time for bed now!! Exhausted! Thanks for your help x

Ah so it kinda tracks a bit like e-source then. That's handy. I will have to have a proper look at it when i have more time. Been trying to do my planning tonight at the same time as everything else so it is time for bed now!! Exhausted! Thanks for your help x

np, glad to be of help :) ask me i you need more support on Sparks!

Back