Hmmm ????

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Had my week 8 wi yesterday and i lost 1lb...i have been 100% ss so don't know what to put it down to, i think its because i had a really good loss last week (5.2lbs) but i have had the same amount of water, i have been less active as i work shifts and have had more days off last week so therefore not as active. Just wondering if anyone else has been 100% ss and had the same thing?

I'm not disappointed as its still a loss and i feel slimmer this week i'm another hole tighter on my belt and actually fit into a size 18 top which i haven't for ages. I'm hoping for a better loss next week but as i go on holiday next week i'm going to be doing ss+ whilst i'm away so fingers crossed.

That happens to alot of people, think of the inches! even tho there isnt a huge weightloss there more often than not is a change in the inches.

Im sure you'l have another big loss next week, keep up with the water thats the important thing.

Well done for your weightloss so far girlie!!!! keep it up!

xxx

You have done really well in the last eight weeks by losing 40lb which is almost three stone, so that is away above the average.

Your weight loss is very high consistently, so I would expect you will probably have a good weight loss next week!

What height are you?

Well done you are doing great!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

I only lost 1lb this week too and I have been 100% since starting cd x x

Hiya

I know how you feel as I am exactly the same if I don't think that I have lost enough.

This does seem to be a diet that can offer wonderful losses one week and a more modest loss the next week, but it really does all even out in the end (as I found previously on L/Life).
I can remember a conventional eating diet that I tried for three months ; for some reason I was always ravenous and never lost more than half a pound a week; sometimes no loss. So at momments that we feel disappointed its definitely worth remembering the many great advantages of our chosen Cambridge diet. Good Luck.

Oh, I know this so well. The first time I was on CD I lost so erratically it was unreal, I had 3 weeks of STS twice, and weeks with just 1lb frequently. I still lost loads though, and am back now to finish off. The way I saw it, it was depressing but I had no choice to carry on. I did, and was inevitably rewarded with a decent loss eventually. Chin up, keep going!

Back