Hmmm

srcnix

Hi guys and girls,

I'm in a little bit of a downer at the moment as while I am losing the weight (11 pounds so far, 24 more to go) I don't seem to be losing my shape.

I still feel as big as I was.

So the question is, is this a mental thing or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Hi guys and girls,

I'm in a little bit of a downer at the moment as while I am losing the weight (11 pounds so far, 24 more to go) I don't seem to be losing my shape.

I still feel as big as I was.

So the question is, is this a mental thing or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Sorry to hear you are on a bit of a downer:hug99:

You have lost 11 pounds which is excellent and I am sure if you have measured yourself before starting and do it now you will have come down inches as well.

Hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

I'm sure if you lost 11 pounds, the weight will be visible soon if it isn't now, sometimes the mirror plays tricks on us. Soon you will see the visual I am certain. Congrats, keep on truckin..

You probably have changed shape, I think it's just difficult to notice it on yourself and the people around you tend not to mention these things.

Did you measure yourself before starting? If not then it might be worth doing that now so that you can see the difference in what you lose in the future.

Try some toning exercises in the areas that you'd like to focus on too - they will definitely help.

Thanks for the response people :)

I am thinking about measuring myself some point this week and then I have something to compare against.

Thanks again.

Hi, I didn't change shape at all which I was gutted about. I thought a sylph would emerge after 50lbs off. Nope.

It was like the air came out and I was the same shape but smaller. So all my measurements were the same relative to each other.

I don't get depressed though as the shape now fits strechy size 8 jeans at M&S and at one time I couldn't have got that over my knees!

Back