hmmm...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ChellyWellyBoot, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok so at my weigh in today, When I bought my weeks supply of shakes for refeed she asked what I was going to be doing for breakfast next week.

I explained that I was hoping to keep using the shakes, she went on to say that I couldnt be relying on them for much longer..

This confused me because what else could I have for breakfast? Most cereals are mostly carbs :S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Bacon, eggs, tomatoes would be nice, just remove the fat from the bacon. If you dont want to lose any more weight and just want to maintain, then I would start to have a little porridge or cereal for breakfast, you will need to add milk for calcium.

4. ChellyWellyBoot

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh yeah Im having skimmed milk :)

Is porridge not full of carbs???

5. ChellyWellyBoot

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Also Im hungry now... Do you think id be ok to have another muller light??

6. kered

kered Gold Member

Porridge does have carbs, but we have to gradually introduce these foods while your weight is monitored so to avoid gain. Best bet is have a look at Porgeous refeed diaries or one of the other peeps who have done well, thats what I am going to do tonight on my nightshifts to get some ideas.

I would have another yogurt hun, if they are low fat ones.

7. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi Chelly, found a thread here which might be helpful for you. You could always replace the LT maintenance bar for an alpen bar or something like that. I think I will tend to calorie count once I have done the refeed week.

Probably second week I will start to have a maintenance bar for breakfast every second day and porridge on the days in between, but I will have a good chat to the Pharmacist when I go on Thursday for weigh in.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/45986-my-refeed-maintanance-6.html

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.