hmmmmm

ladylipo

Silver Member
I was supposed to start LT again Fri, but so much crap has happened here over the week end and iv decided to start tomorro!

Really feel like a failure :cry:
Iv only got 2 weeks to do TFR and 1 weeks refeed before my hols, im sooo stressed out over everything! My heads just all over the place :mad:

Tomorro is THE DAY!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow

Tanx hun :)

Good Luck tomorrow hun x

good luck for tomorrow xxx

lots of luck for tomorrow x

Kick...stop whinging woman lol get your ass in to gear and drop those lbs before holidays!!! You know you can do it... you've done it before...
I am refeeding and hating it :'( can't wait to be back on just shakes!!!!

Tanx nic, trust you t give me that kick eh lol
Oh back on shakes tomorro and cant wait iv ocer a stone to loose :mad: **** sake old habbits die hard or what!!!!

My mate is really pissing me off too, shes got a new fella and thinks shes bloody DDG now it makes me sick how much loosing weight has changed her! Oh listen ta me sounding like a jealous cow lol

Hmmmm well ya's think i can shift this before i go?

You can do this babe, you've done it before and you can do it again. Believe in yourself coz we all do.

Good luck.

x

Tanx nic, trust you t give me that kick eh lol
Oh back on shakes tomorro and cant wait iv ocer a stone to loose :mad: **** sake old habbits die hard or what!!!!

My mate is really pissing me off too, shes got a new fella and thinks shes bloody DDG now it makes me sick how much loosing weight has changed her! Oh listen ta me sounding like a jealous cow lol

Hmmmm well ya's think i can shift this before i go?
hehehe ... i dont go for all the mushy stuff hun :)
Awww don't think like that hun..it will happen.. i know what you mean tho! I think somehow when you think negative people see it! Bet you look gorg
I reckon you will shift most of it!! drink loads and hammer the exercise xxxx you CAN DO IT

Well i got through yesterday no probs :D im back on the ball woo hoooo!
Fingers crossed for a good result Monday

Good Stuff Ladylipo!

I struggled at the weekend! But still hanging on! Cant wait to finish and do refeed properly once and for all!

good luck hun dont forget to let us know your results xxxxxx

Good Stuff Ladylipo!

I struggled at the weekend! But still hanging on! Cant wait to finish and do refeed properly once and for all!

Struggling a bit today now i have to admit! Im in foul humour and everyone around me is sufferin, well it'd help if they werent stuffin muffins down ther necks :mad:

Back