hmmmmmmm 2lb lost on week 22

i can't ever remember fitting into size 10!! lol

maybe you're right that the sparkling water has bloated you this week. you will probably have a bigger loss next week to make up for it xx

well done Nicki 2lb is still good x

Well done on size 10 and 2lb is stll a fantastic weight loss especially at this stage as you near your own natural body weight.:clap::clap::clap:

When you think of this 2lb you have lost from the weight you are now...you are actually at this stage of your weight loss journey taking more from less...

Love Mini xxx

well done nicki 2lb is a good loss it probably is slowing down now cos you haven't much more to lose. And its great that your a size 10 i have never been a size 10 thats fantastic. What did the chemist say about going for the 9.7

well done anyway hun 2lb is still a loss at least its not a gain

Hey Nicki.... your body has been so good to you over the weeks - don't diss it now - there was always going to be a time when you simply didn't have much more to lose so it's having a bit of a tug of war with you - use the extra week to get you head together re the next stage so you body doesn't come back and 'bite you !!!

Don't forget 2lbs weighs just less that a litre of liquid - try it for size:D:D

You're still marvellous - don't beat yourself up:rolleyes:

maybe it was the sparkling water that slowed down your loss

well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

well done hun that is amazing and a size 10 :wow:i bet you look great and feel sooo good.
:party0019::talk017:

well done thats great, pleased your target has been agreed too, at least you know what you are doing now.

xx

Back