hmmmmmmm chocolate spread ?

ellie1969

Gold Member
I thought dr dukan was supposed to be weaning us off bad stuff then he brings out a chocolate spread :rolleyes: Gourmet chocolate spread

A new tolerated item .... 1tbsp.... excessive consumption can cause laxative effects :eek: .... now i know i for one wont buy this as
a, it will kick start my craving for real chocolate
b, 1tbps will turn into the whole jar spread on a packet of hobnobs :break_diet:
c, i dont want the laxative effects hehe

I've made the Dukan nutella on one or two occasions and it always feels so naughty. I fear a whole jar of it, for me too, would be a slippery slope!

I've seen this in the French boutique..
That sounds so wrong!
I'd say "Pass" for now.
Maybe in Stab .... maybe....

There is no way I could resist eating the entire jar!! Good for Stabilisation I suppose. Spread on hot buttered toast. Yummmmmmm.............

I'd keep away from all those products all the different websites have brought out... hasn't the diet industry had enough of our money over the years?!

Chocolate spread as never appealed to me, I'm still yet to try the chocolate philadelphia in my fridge that I bought weeks ago!

There's a time and place for chocolate!

This is why it's great not to like chocolate! :) if only I could have crisps :(

Zoesastar said:
Make some vege ones!

My parsnip ones were a soggy mess. Any other suggestions or recipes?

xeilidhx said:
My parsnip ones were a soggy mess. Any other suggestions or recipes?

No not really, mine were kinda half and half but the crispy ones were nice!

Bought my son the choccy philly - smells divine but a defo Dukan no no!!! Not gonna be ordering the choc spread either!!! Mind you in the middle of a muffin!!!!?????!!!! LOL!

That's what I like about Dukan no chocolate or crips or wine so we don't have the use of "syns,points" etc then I don't get tempted to have a treat, get the taste and over indulge. :)

Veggie crisps are excellent... I've overcooked them before, but never found them soggy... simply peel veg of your choice, either continue with the peeler to have slim curly crisps or, if you're good with a knife, cut thin strips. Spray 1 cal oil onto a baking sheet (or use one of those liner sheets) and bob's your uncle ;)

On PP days, you can have meat crisps. Buy some of that (nasty wet synthetic ;)) turkey or chicken ham, cut into small pieces and bake. You get PP crisps!

Oooh, good idea for PP crisps Jo - I'm really fed up of PP days at the minute, this will help!

Back