hmpth...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Supposed to be hottest day of the year so far and I'm wrapped in a blanket with the good ol ketosis chill. Anyone else?

Everyone in my office is moaning at how hot it is and I have a cardigan on! I am refusing to let them put on the air conditioning. I am a mean boss :D

dull dull dull up here, and I'm cold too - should have put a cardy on this morning

wheres the sun? which one of you stole it as your personal heater? come on, be nice and share!

im in tracky bottoms, jumper and am wrapped in a blanket, good job im at home or i would be getting funny looks, lol

I'm constantly cold. At least it's stopped drizzling here... the sun is coming out... well peeking around the clouds. And yes, I'm sitting here in a cardi too.

I don't think i've been warm since i started CD. lol

Lynne
x

oh my goodness and I thought I was just weird!
I didn't realise the chills were a side effect!
I was so cold last night that i put my fleecy jammies on with my super thick dressing gown (with a hood!) and i slept in them under the duvet! Today is warm but i am cold to the touch, didn't bring a cardie either :sigh:
How long does this last???

I'm on my 5th week and still chilly, so not sure how ling mate - sorry x

Well, i've been on CD since the 29th May. I'm still cold. When my counsellor lost her weight, it was through the summer, and she did warn me that she wore cardis and jumpers all the the way through... even on the "hot" days... whatever they are.

Lynne
x

Hottest day of the year? Hmm, it's sunny here but wiiinnndy... Good drying weather though, which reminds me...

<heads off to take load out of washing machine>

When you've finished pegging your washing out, do you mind popping around my house and doing mine? I've tried and tried to train the dog to do it, but in all honesty, he'd rather run around the garden with a pair of pants on his head and burying the socks. Useless.

Lx

Lol Guru, that just made me laugh so much! I even had a mental picture of my husband running around the garden!
Still chilly, chilly, chilllllly! :(

Well its absolutely gorgeous down here - blue skies and bright sunshine... My partner informs me it is hot - I am taking his word for it!

Back