**Ho Ho Ho Christmas Challenge**

hey all well i just rejoined tonite starting lil blue tablet again tomorow at my biggest of 17st 8! so i no its only 5 weeks till xmas but hoping to lose half a stone as i think thats doable instead of saying summit daft n trying to push meself gd luck to us all x

Whoop whoop!!
Lost 2lbs this week :) xxx

Thats 11lbs lost in this challenge so far! xx

1lb off - giving me 7 overall in this challenge.. and 11lbs to go in 4 weeks. Oops!

.6kg so call it 1lb for me, week 3 out of 4 doesn't seem keen on me!!!! Oh well it's still 21lb (1.5 stone) in 7 weeks so I'm happy x

Nothing for me this week, no loss at all, I am ok about it now I have stopped screaming!! I know I have stuck to it so it will come off next week I am sure.....

1.1lb off this week. Have been back on Xen for half a week after 10 days off while away so back in the right direction.

Wooflaminghoo I have only bloody gone & done it, 1.9kg/4lbs off for me this week so have done 25lbs & my target was 22lbs..... Wonder if I can get another 3lbs off before Christmas........ Have changed my ticker to that now.....

Last edited:
Well done that's amazing!!! Xxx

Well done Lexie, that's great to smash your target.

I've lost 3.5lbs this week which I'm delighted with. No Xen since Wednesday and a Christmas dinner and a wedding since then. 3 Christmas dinners this week... but with only 5.4lb to go I'm going to keep trying for my goal even with the Christmas celebrations!

Would anyone mind if I joined in? I'm not sure when this is going up to but last year I put on something like 9lbs over Xmas and I wanted to set my self the goal of not putting on more than 6lbs (ie less than half a stone).

I think that's a good plan to say you've given yourself a limit. If you know you're likely to gain its like damage limitation. There's a 2012 goals sticky too if you've not seen it. Good Luck x

I have lexie! I'm thinking about my goals :D

Back