Hobbies

I do cross stitch - you have to concentrate so you have no time to think about food and the time flies past!

Oh....and cleaning is also a good distraction - clearing out the clothes that are too big is a great feeling :)

I've started bellydancing classes and I love them. My class has women of all ages and sizes and even though I am almost the biggest I've ever been it makes me feel confident and womanly, I would highly recommend it :)

im doing up mu 1st house now, so maybe interior design?

I do tap and jazz every Thursday and each year perform in a show. I'm fed up of being the fat one on stage :( Nexy year I'll be slim :)

I love reading as well and I'm a Beaver Scout Leader so am always cutting things out, planning programmes etc

I just searched for belly dancing classes on the Internet. The website I found is based in the north east but the lady who runs it might be able to point you in the right direction for classes in your area. It's www.faridadance.com

Or check out your local colleges, I know there's one near me that does a beginners bellydancing course but it's during the day so no good for me

Good luck finding a class I love mine :)

Another card maker & scrapbooks but can be expensive & addictive

Ukulele, yoga, zumba and quilting!

Ukulele is so much fun and so easy to pick up. I've been playing for about four years now and I love it!

Card-making, knitting, reading, internet surfing, walking the dog, housework!!
Anything to keep me out of the kitchen! :D even the ironing :p

Hobby of the week for me has definately been getting to grips with Minimins - has helped to keep me out of trouble for sure!

Saveloy Nights said:
Hobby of the week for me has definately been getting to grips with Minimins - has helped to keep me out of trouble for sure!

yes it is proving vital to my journey.

Back