Hobbies

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Do you have any? You know something that stops you picking on a night. I am a card maker although have tenosynivitis in my right wrist at the no so it's not as easy. I also love baking especially with chocolate which is fine cos I don't eat it I just have happy neighbours & colleagues lol

Em I love cooking but with all the naughty things!

Does watching tv count lol

I used to play guitar and flute (not at same time tho, I'm not that talented) but since having our little girl I don't seem to have the time or when I do I'm scared of waking her up! Lol.
My others are reading (love my kindle, never thought I would as I love books, but it is fab) usually romcom and girly fiction books, nothing too depressing, I did go through a stage of crosstiching and making jewellery but that again I never seem to have time for.

cross stitch and kindle

Love my Kindle too. Wish I could include something a bit more energetic in my hobbies. Maybe should try something new. Any suggestions? xx

Kindle in the iPhone
Used to horse ride and ski - now I dream about it lol going to add horse riding as one of my treat activities once I loose 15/ 20kgs?

Latin/Salsa dancing.. Zumba

Gosh lots of you like your Kindles, I really hate the thought of not holding a book in my hand, I'm a reader as well, again romcom mainly, just working my way through a new author waiting for a new Sophie Kinsella....

This would open up a sharing on favourite authors, we could all discover new ones! I used to love gritty legal type thrillers, Johnm Grisham, Patricia Cornwell etc but since having children I'm usually too tired to concentrate so now it's Lesley Pearce, Jodie Picoult and the like.

KB X

Light hearted Reading that I can unwind with, baking, cooking generally, and genealogy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I do really like reading actually. Love medical horrors like tess gerritsen, Stuart mcbride. Used to really like Jodie picoult.

Big fan of the TV programme House so enjoy watching that too.

We got our first house last year so I have a garden to play with now and a veggi patch so looking forward to that when the weather gets a bit better!

X

Big reader here too, like Stuart mcbride also, Mark billingham, elly griffiths, Peter James, lots of crime novels. Also like some of the classics and try out new authors etc. Love the feel of books too, not sure I could be converted to a kindle.

Also exercise 3 times a week, have full time job and 4 kids so no time for anything else! Forgot, am on PTA too....

I love reading books, i love playing my dancing stage game (quite addicted to it lol). my fav books are A lion called christian which i adore (a story about a lion that got brought by a australian couple when they was in London in harrords back in 1969 )
I also love reading autobiographys of katie price and i like reading true storys xx

There was an article in the paper about that last year. Amazing that you could buy an animal like that!

There was an article in the paper about that last year. Amazing that you could buy an animal like that!

haha i know. if your intrested in the story u can watch the documentuary on youtube it makes me cry when u see the lion and the australian men get re united after one year. the lion still remembered them and the re union was amazing. i was sobbing throughout it.i first saw it about 1 year ago on the telly then i begged my mum to find me the book as they didnt have it in my local book store and she lives down south and luckily they had it in and it was the last one so i got it for xmas . im half way through it . amazing story xx

Oh God yeah how did I forget PTA!!!! That takes up time too but there's always biscuits there so it doesn't stop me thinking about food lol

Back