Hog Roast?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kf12g10, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Kf12g10

Kf12g10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(3.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Guys,

Going to a wedding tomorrow and there is to be a hog roast, I'm doing SS+ so can have some protein just wondering if anyone has been to one before and can tell me if there'll be something I can eat?

Not too worried if not as I'll take a bar

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hmm. I think I'd just have my bar, actually, and save my meal to enjoy when I get home. That way, you get control over what's going in your mouth. The trouble with eating even slightly off plan is that notion that you've somehow 'cheated' - which might lead to other things popping into your mouth...

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Yes I have - but the pork will be fatty even if it's a lean piece as they will pour the juices over and the glaze may be sugary/honeyed - also they mainly just have buns as your carb - not sure what the deal will be with salad as that varies from do to do and mostly they put it in buns with apple sauce - so Lily speaks much sense.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.