• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hola! :o)

I joined this lovely forum last night as I am considering trying Xenical tablets.

I am 37, Married to my wonderful supportive DH and we have 4 mini beasts aged 17,14,13 and 3 :D

I have PCOS and an Underative Thyroid and have managed to lose 21lbs by loosely following my own version of WW (tried sticking to points but didn`t go to group or anything) and exercising on the Wii Fit. Sadly my weight has come to a complete standstill hence I am considering the Xenical.

I look forward to getting to know you all,

LiSe xXx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Lise, welcome to the board. You'll find loads of help around here.
Thankyou for the welcome Jim & Irene x

I haven`t spoken to my Dr yet as I am still BF my daughter and really didn`t want to wean her :(

But my BP has been creeping up - not too bad but in "mild hypertension" area so today I got my cholesterol checked at the chemist and it was bad and I have been referred to my Dr. I am presuming that as I already follow a relatively low fat diet and exercise and have a family history of Cholesterol problems (aswell as my current medicals problems) Strokes/clots/heart problems with both parents that the Dr may want to put me on meds :( This will mean that I have no choice but to wean my daughter :cry: But I guess it has stopped my dilemma, I just need to learn to accept it.

I am hoping that if I have to wean for BP pills that I can try the Xenical first as surely that would reduce cholesterol if it`s taking away the fat? Or even take both together? I have no idea how these things work.

I have an appt with my Dr on Weds am.

Sorry for the ramble, Still a bit upset about it all,

Take care,

LiSe Xxx
Hey Lise, no worries about the rambles, that's what we're here for love. I hope your Dr's visit is good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 1
Slimming World - Overseas 2
Lipotrim Forum 10