Hi!

lauraf4

Hey,
I'm Laura...I used to be a member of this site about 2 to 3 years ago (Lozbo) but my life took a difficult turn and my weight stopped being as much of a focus for me as it should have been.
I'm 29 and have struggled with my weight since I was about 13 and was diagnosed with PCOS at 15. This makes it more difficult to lose weight but it is not the only reason for my weight troubles.
I lost a bit of weight a few years ago and then sadly my husband became ill and passed away. During this time I really turned to food for comfort and found it hard to find the motivation to eat well or exercise. Recently I have realised that I haven't been looking after myself very well and that it needed to change and I wanted to start to enjoy my life again for myself.
I not long ago started a new relationship with someone who is very supportive and has helped me to feel that I am finally in a good place to start my weight loss journey again.
I am going to be starting with just eating healthy and exercising. I have a friend who has given me the ww points books etc so I may try this from home at some point too.
I remembered how supportive it was here last time so thought I would join again and will start a diary soon.
Thank you for reading and good luck on all of your weight loss journeys xx

Hello Laura,

Welcome back to the forums, I am a returnee to! :)

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, I am sure many of us can relate to turning to food for comfort and the vicous cycle that can lead to.

I hope that it is ok to say I am so glad that you are now in a good place and in a relationship with some who is supportive of you.

I wish you well doing WW I tried it a year or two ago and I really enjoyed it; I hope that you will to!

lostinarnia xxv

*goes off to find and subscribe to your diary! :)*

Thank you lostinarnia :)
It's most definitely ok to say that and it's very nice of you.
Will be off to subscribe to your diary too (if I haven't already...my memory is awful recently) x

Back