Hola! :o)

Hola!

I joined this lovely forum last night as I am considering trying Xenical tablets.

I am 37, Married to my wonderful supportive DH and we have 4 mini beasts aged 17,14,13 and 3 :D

I have PCOS and an Underative Thyroid and have managed to lose 21lbs by loosely following my own version of WW (tried sticking to points but didn`t go to group or anything) and exercising on the Wii Fit. Sadly my weight has come to a complete standstill hence I am considering the Xenical.

I look forward to getting to know you all,

LiSe xXx

Hi Lise, welcome to the board. You'll find loads of help around here.

Thankyou for the welcome Jim & Irene x

I haven`t spoken to my Dr yet as I am still BF my daughter and really didn`t want to wean her :(

But my BP has been creeping up - not too bad but in "mild hypertension" area so today I got my cholesterol checked at the chemist and it was bad and I have been referred to my Dr. I am presuming that as I already follow a relatively low fat diet and exercise and have a family history of Cholesterol problems (aswell as my current medicals problems) Strokes/clots/heart problems with both parents that the Dr may want to put me on meds :( This will mean that I have no choice but to wean my daughter :cry: But I guess it has stopped my dilemma, I just need to learn to accept it.

I am hoping that if I have to wean for BP pills that I can try the Xenical first as surely that would reduce cholesterol if it`s taking away the fat? Or even take both together? I have no idea how these things work.

I have an appt with my Dr on Weds am.

Sorry for the ramble, Still a bit upset about it all,

Take care,

LiSe Xxx

Hey Lise, no worries about the rambles, that's what we're here for love. I hope your Dr's visit is good.

Back