Hola!!

slinky1131

Hi guys
Just made my first order with s&s. Am switching from AAW after 5 successful weeks so I hope I do as well here. I'm told that it's exactly the same product so heres hoping.....anyway, I hope to get to know you all soon! :)

good luck slinky , dont know if its the same products but most people are very happy with the flavours and variety so you should do well , well done on your loss so far

Good luck with s&s.

Welcome slinky! Hope you enjoy the S&S products and are successful on the rest of your journey

Thanks everyone. Im "in the zone" but I just wish people would stop trying to put me off this method of weight loss! I'm an intelligent woman and I know the healthiest and best way is to eat less and move more, however when u have had a food addiction this is nigh on impossible without the help of ketosis to stop the cravings.

Everyone becomes an expert, don't they, having read one alarmist article in the Mail, usually placed there by lobbyists for the UK Potato Board or someone like that :D

You will know if it's right for you.

Hiya Slinky welcome to S&S :)

This is a super place to come for support and ideas, everyone is so friendly and helpful!!

I know what you mean about people trying to put you off this method of dieting.....seems they haven't done their homework as there are many many successful stories of people losing a lot of weight on a VLCD when no other diet has worked!!

Most people do their homework and read up before going on one of these diets so we are generally clued up lol

Best of Luck to you :D

well according to some of my friends Im in a starve myself til my hair falls out cult ha ha

but I prefer it to the stuff my face til i have a heart attack cult i was in before

cant win really can i ? :)

My hair has shed what it's likely to shed and has stopped shedding now and no one has noticed any difference. Totally agree re the heart attack risk :). Actually no one at all has told me how unhealthy it is - I must have looked totally unhealthy before then :)

Hi Slinky,
I did AAW a year ago and the shakes on S&S are, imo, slightly nicer. The spaghetti isn't as spicy as the AAW one's and the chocolate actually tastes like chocolate. Also the chicken soup on this one taste's more like the LL soup (I'm a vlcd veteran!) which, again imo, is a lot nicer. Welcome to S&S :D

Yeah I did LL too but they changed supplier half way through and the packs tastes boggin. I spoke to someone at HO at s&s and he said the packs are made by the same company and they should taste the same?!? I dont care anyway, I just need my packs to come by Wednesday so I don't have to eat anything!!

Welcome! To be fair I thought that this kind of diet was unhealthy until I decided to thoroughly research it so I'm not surprised that it's the gut reaction of a lot of people. I have lost almost 7 stone now (only 1lb off - can't wait!) and no-one can honestly tell me that the healthy thing for me would have been to have not done this diet and to be 7 stone heavier.

Good luck with s&s hub! I shut everyone up when they go on about my diet. I just tell them 'well the dr seems to think its a good idea, so what would you know?' sometimes I think some of my friends ate jealous I'm doing this! X

Back