*holiday* 20th september..anyone like to join me on a 5 week challenge?

Can I join!? I've lost 4st 7 so far (had lost 5.5!) and would love to loose another stone by then to be at where I started!

B - bacon roll heB with whole tin plum tomatoes 1 syn for sauce
L - pasta n sauce with added mushrooms and spinach, strawberries and meringue (3 syns for pasta n sauce and meringue)

Hitting gym later.. Determined to get anther loss next week. Finally feel like I've found my feet again x

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

Not where I started but where I was! Silly me.. Still have a couple stone o go il target

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

Good day for me today, ending with a BBQ and had BBQ sauce leftover from yesterday - delish :))

Hello :) I've booked a week off from the 22nd and my bday is that week too :) would love to loss at least half a stone ( so I've lost a stone all together). I'm a Monday weigher!
Come on we can do it!!
Xx

Hello :) I've booked a week off from the 22nd and my bday is that week too :) would love to loss at least half a stone ( so I've lost a stone all together). I'm a Monday weigher!
Come on we can do it!!
Xx

Birthday weeks off are the best! Lost 2.5lbs tonight so 4.5lb to go aiming for 1.5lb next week to take me to a st since I started :) 100% here I come!!!

Hi Michele

We are going to London ...just for the one night on the 20th September. I would love to join in with you although it's only a few weeks away.

I have only been to France once when I was eight ...my son love s the idea of living there. You will have to let me know where you stay and we may give it a try:talk017:

Back