Holiday as a reward?

Fattack

Likes to eat
Has anybody given themselves a holiday as a reward for losing weight? If so, where did you go?

I recently came into a wad of money and whilst I'm saving most of it towards moving into a new home in a few months with my boyfriend, I'm very tempted to treat us both to a nice holiday when we get to goal (he's also dieting). BUT i don't want to be *too* extravagant so I wanted to see if anybody else had done the same thing!

Sounds like a lovely plan that would be well deserved!

I haven't myself but when my mum was loosing weight and reached her target I surprised her with a trip to a nice hotel in York so we could go shopping to buy her a new slimmer wardrobe and then show it off with a few drinks out ^^ she was made up!

Im going to kusadasi in september with my husband and i feel like its gonna be my reward for losing all my weight..its really good to have something to work towards.its a massive motivation for me :) u dont have to spend loads either hun theres some great package deals out there if you look hard enough! :)

For our anniversary the husband and I are off to Scotland for a week. I want to be at goal weight for this date - it gives me about 5 months - i think it should be possible.

Ultimate reward is our honeymoon - we are using our wedding money to go to New York at christmas! =)

Gosh I've been rubbish at checking this thread! I'm hoping to be at my goal by September which coincides with my birthday, so maybe a nice holiday will be a brilliant reward and it should be cheaper around then!

back in 2006 my other half said he would pay for us to go to jamaica if i lost a couple of stone. i managed it and had a fantastic holiday. unfortunately the weight crept back on :(

5 years later we are going to jamaica again on 25 september to celebrate his 40th birthday. he hasn't offered to pay for the holiday but he is giving me a fiver for each pound i lose so at least i should be able to buy some new holiday clothes!

i think it's a great idea, the thought of wearing a bikini is a massive incentive to lose weight :party0049:

Back